- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels, ensuring you can take the easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- There is a perfect MAXTRAX for every outing. For most 4WD's and tow vehicles MAXTRAX MKII stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring kit. For ATV's, smaller 4WD's or other vehicles with space constraints MAXTRAX mini is the perfect solution.
- Made of UV-stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland Engineering Laboratory to bend around a typical 4WD tyre without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX MKII weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds) and MAXTRAX mini just 2 kilograms (4.4 pounds) . MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to its signature double-ramp design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tyres.
- MAXTRAX have comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess debris to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
Whether you're retrieving your boat from the water, your 4WD vehicle out of boggy mud, sand or snow, or your ATV from a soft dune or muddy farm track MAXTRAX is the vehicle extraction tool that can make vehicle recovery quicker and easier than most other vehicle recovery devices on the market today.