- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels, ensuring you can take the easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring kit.
- Made of UV-stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to bend around a 33-inch tyre without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-ended design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess debris to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
Whether you're retrieving your boat from the water, or your 4WD vehicle out of boggy mud, sand or snow, MAXTRAX is the vehicle extraction tool that can make vehicle recovery quicker and easier than most other vehicle recovery devices on the market today.
Engineered with deep structural beams, the MAXTRAX can easily bear the weight of a fully-laden 4WD over soft terrain.
Light but strong, easy to carry and load onto your roof racks or attach to your vehicle with MAXTRAX mounting kits. Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.4kg.
Use the underside of the ramps to easily shovel debris from around tyres and underbody components, helping you get unstuck quicker.
MAXTRAX are equipped with six comfortable, ergonomic handles for easy carrying, digging and manoeuvring.
Only MAXTRAX are constructed with sloping ramps on both ends, allowing you to easily insert beneath your vehicle’s tyres.
Easy to clean, stack, store and transport. MAXTRAX are easily used by one person. No need for another vehicle or anchor point.
Whether your tyres are wet, dry, or bogged in mud, sand, dust, wet grass or snow, MAXTRAX provide superior traction in boggy and soft ground, letting you “take the easy way out!”
Invented by 4WD adventurers and designed by award winning industrial designers, MAXTRAX are engineering laboratory tested by the University of Queensland.
The most trusted recovery device, used around the world since their invention in 2005. Manufactured in Australia from the highest quality, UV stabilised engineering grade reinforced Nylon.
MAXTRAX’s three rows of aggressive, tough teeth provide superior traction and large lugs on the bottom surface bite into the ground to provide sure footed grip. A huge 115cm x 33cm footprint provides excellent flotation.