OLD MAXTRAX MKII
MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track. They have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap around a 33-inch tyre without breaking.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-ended design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
DON'T RISK AN INFERIOR KNOCKOFF, INSIST ON THE GENUINE ARTICLE
SERIOUS TRACTION Specially designed, located and orientated to fit into the grooves of your tyre tread, the rounded teeth on the top surface of the MAXTRAX provide excellent traction whether your tyres are wet, dry, or full of sand, mud or snow; and they won’t damage your tyres.
HUGE FOOTPRINT Just like dropping your tyre pressures, the large, high traction surface allows your vehicle to gain the momentum to get you moving again. When it comes to floatation over soft ground, size matters! MAXTRAX provides a huge 115 cm long x 33 cm wide ‘footprint’ providing excellent flotation and “MAXimum TRAXion”.
UNDERSIDE GRIP Large lugs on the bottom surface of the MAXTRAX bite into the ground to provide sure-footed grip.
COMFORTABLE HANDLES Six comfortable, ergonomic handles make carrying, digging and manoeuvring your MAXTRAX easy.
DESIGNED BY EXPERTS MAXTRAX were designed in Australia by multi-Australian Design Award-winning industrial designers.
BUILT TO LAST We use only the best ingredients! MAXTRAX are Injection-moulded from the highest quality Australian made UV-stabilised engineering-grade ‘super tough’ reinforced Nylon.
STRONG Deep structural beams running the length of the MAXTRAX easily bear the weight of a fully-laden 4WD over soft terrain.
NESTING DESIGN MAXTRAX nest tightly together for ease of storage and transport, and to provide increased load capability.
AUSSIE BORN & BRED Proudly invented, designed, made, tested and owned by Australians.