MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that's easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
Available in the following colours:
- MAXTRAX takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into sand, mud, snow or slush and make vehicle recovery safe, simple, quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX is the perfect fit for every outing. Measuring just 1150mm long X 330mm wide x 65mm high (45 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches).
- Made of UV-stabilized, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Each MAXTRAX weighs just 3.4 kilograms (7.5 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-ended design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX have six comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX.
- MAXTRAX have been tested at the University of Queensland to wrap around a 33-inch tyre without breaking.