- MAXTRAX is the lightweight, easy-to-use vehicle recovery and extraction device that’s easily carried by almost anything with four-wheels ensuring an easy way out if your vehicle becomes stuck.
- MAXTRAX now bring you the MAXTRAX mini, still made from the same super-tough engineering grade reinforced Nylon with a size suited to vehicle's with space contraint's.
- MAXTRAX mini takes the drama out of getting stuck. The aggressive large cleats on MAXTRAX mini sink their teeth into the tyre tread and the terrain under your ATV, UTV, SUV or 4WD vehicle to prevent it from slipping back into mud, snow, or sand and make vehicle recovery quick and easy.
- MAXTRAX Mini smaller size measuring just 640mm long X 330mm wide x 85mm tall (25 inches long X 13 inches wide), each set of MAXTRAX Mini stacks together at a height of just 85mm (3.5 inches). MAXTRAX stows easily with the rest of your car camping, overlanding, or four-wheel drive touring gear.
- Made of UV-stabilised, flexible, super tough engineering-grade reinforced nylon, MAXTRAX provides traction and a firm base to get your vehicle quickly back on track.
- Each MAXTRAX Mini weighs approximately 2 kilograms (4.4 pounds). MAXTRAX is easy to carry and thanks to it’s signature double-edged design, it’s easy and quick to manoeuvre under your tires.
- MAXTRAX Mini have two comfortable built-in handles and a shovel at either end for removing excess earth to help get you unstuck quicker. They also have exclusive keyhole accessory points to allow you to securely mount your MAXTRAX Mini.
- MAXTRAX Mini can be joined together with all MAXTRAX recovery boards extending their length using the MAXTRAX Fixing & Linking Kit.
Colour: Safety Orange™ Please note: Actual colour may vary slightly from images shown.
Warranty: We back our confidence in this quality Australian Made product with a lifetime warranty against faulty materials and workmanship.
Shipping: Please provide a physical address as we CANNOT ship to Post Office Boxes.
Please note: Credit Card transactions are processed through PayPal.
Australian orders: Shipping cost is automatically calculated when ordering.
International orders: Shipping cost is manually calculated once your order is received. You will be advised by email the total cost of your order including shipping (International shipping is NOT free).