WARRANTY & REGISTRATION
1. LIFETIME MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
MAXTRAX Products come with a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects. Subject to the Limitations on Refunds/Replacements at Clause 3 below, if the Product/s, when used in accordance with the "Instructions for Use" provided with the Product/s, fails due to defective manufacture, we will replace it at no cost to you.
Our Products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Product/s repaired or replaced if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This warranty is given in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under the Australian Consumer Law.These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provision, the exercise of any right, or the imposition of any liability under any statute (including Australian Consumer Law).
If the Product/s is found, upon inspection by us, to be defective and covered by our warranty, we will arrange for a replacement or refund (as applicable), normally within 7 working days of receipt of the Product/s (this may take longer in some cases). Subject to your non-excludable rights under the Australian Consumer Law and this warranty, MAXTRAX expressly excludes any liability for consequential loss, incidental or indirect damages (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits and business interruption) due to a defect of the Product/s. In particular any loss or damage caused to any equipment or accessories used with the Product/s or any loss resulting from a delay in repair or replacement are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
2. PROCEDURE FOR WARRANTY CLAIMS
Please email the details of your warranty claim here. Warranty claims should include the following details
- Proof of purchase
- Details of how the damage occurred (e.g type of terrain, style of recovery)
- Details of the vehicle being recovered (make, model)
If your warranty claim is approved, re-pack the entire Product/s ready for shipping and arrange for the Product/s to be returned to us at MAXTRAX, 449 Bilsen Rd, Geebung, Queensland, 4034. We will refund your freight costs only for the return of any Product/s which is covered by our warranty and the freight costs included in your original invoice (Freight Costs) if the: Product is returned in accordance with the Procedure for Warranty Claims in this Clause; or Return is due to an error on our part, less the Freight Costs of sending the replacement Product/s. We will not refund Freight Costs where you have returned Product/s which are not covered by our warranty, or you have not complied with the Procedure for Warranty Claims in this Clause. If we send you a replacement Product/s, and you have already been refunded for the Freight Costs included on your original invoice, we will charge you separately for the Freight Costs of sending the replacement Product/s.
3. LIMITATIONS ON FUNDS / REPLACEMENTS
We cannot accept the return of any Product that has been used, unless it is defective and returned in accordance with the procedure outlined above.
If a Product is returned in the following condition/s, this warranty will not apply.
- Does not match the Product you purchased
- Is found, upon inspection by us or on our behalf, to be not defective as claimed, or failure was due to non-compliance with the Product's "Instructions for Use" (including but not limited to, for example, burning, melting or breaking of the Product/s caused by spinning tyre/s; or damage caused by using the Product/s on hard or rocky surfaces)
- Damage to the Product/s is found, upon inspection by us or on our behalf, to be caused by wear and tear, abuse, misuse, accidental impact/s with a harder object (such as metal automotive component)
- The Product/s though damaged, is/are still intact, serviceable and capable of performing its/their intended function, and is/are not defective
- Is missing components
- Has been modified or altered in any way
- Has been used (unless returned as defective)
- You received what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper elsewhere, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- Proof of purchase has not been provided
- You knew of or were made aware of the defects before you bought the Product/s
- You are not the original owner of the Product/s
We will charge you an administration fee and return the item to you at your expense.
We will also offer to replace the Product/s at your cost.
Please complete the following Form to register your MAXTRAX product/s